Storing Your Photo Sheets
ROLLED UP in Poster Tube
- Easy to store and take with you to on-location shoots
- TIP :: Loosely roll up your backdrops. When you come to use
them, they will take less time to flatten out.
FLAT in Art Folio
- Perfect if you’re someone who plans last minute shoots.
- Ready to use, no need to flatten out or stick down the corners.
- Easy to flick through your backdrops without unrolling all of them.
Using your Photo Sheets
- Blu-Tack on the BACK of each corner will help your backdrop stay in place.
- Tape down the corners without affecting the backdrop.
- Apply Blu-Tack to the back or tape the corners down on the front to stick to the wall or board/stand.
- Use a light grip clamp to avoid creasing the backdrop
Avoid using these items directly on your Photo Sheet backdrop:
- Hot items that could melt/damage the backdrop
With an added protective layer our Photo Sheets can handle almost anything you place, spill or throw at it.
Cleaning is a breeze.
- Use a paper towel to remove all the excess liquids or food items.
- Grab a damp cloth to clean up the leftover residue.
- TIP :: You can even use cleaning products WITHOUT bleach to remove any sticky residue.